Saturday, December 12, 2009

Farewell to Blogger

Since I switched over to a Mac computer, using Safari as my browser, Blogger has not been working so well for me - it keeps getting hung up at publishing time, after I've spent time arranging my photos. Uploading photos has always taken a long time, even with high speed Internet. Therefore I have switched to using iWeb to write my blog.

The blog is now Our Blog - Harry's and mine together. The easy address to find us at is www.rovingstones.com. Hope you enjoy our new look and our new blog. As of this date, the new blog takes up where this one left off, after the Filipino Crew Show, and the Greek Island of Cephalonia.

See you at the new blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the work you have put into this article, it helps clear up a few questions I had.